Friday, September 10, 2010

Late Innovative Ideas

There are some new products are out in the market that I have actually thought about years before they came but somehow some else did and made it happen.  About 7 to 8 years ago I thought of how convenient would it be if sleeping bags came attach with inflatable mattresses.  It was fun thinking about how to go about developing and marketing it.  But I ran out of steam and let that thought evaporate.  About three years ago I read in the internet about some company coming up with a sleeping bag attach to an inflable mattress.  I said "What the heck!!!"  Well, that is usually what happens to my ideas.  I think of them but don't do anything about it.  But the funny thing about it is that my family doesn't believe that I had thought of these ideas first.  Well, now I am on my way to prove them wrong.  I've decided to post my 'back to the future' ideas in this blog.  So here is my new idea:

A lawmower that cuts grass with water pressure; its doable.  People already use water to cut through metal.  What if you develop a lawnmower that instead of having blades it has fine hair diameter size streams of water that the mower shoots with a x amount of pressure, precise enought that it cuts grass and weeds but not toes?  I think is doable. What if it runs on one gallon of water rather than gas? Genius!!!

So, if you like this idea, you have my permission to steal it because I will never have the energy or brains to make it happen.  But remember, I thought of it first.



Ok...not exactly a good example of a prototype, but heck; you have to give it to guys like us who think just a bit different than the rest of the world. 

3 comments: